Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone have the following Mcdonalds Monopoly game pieces?

I need Tennessee Ave(orange) and two of the four railroads short line and Pennsylvania. Will split the prize. Does anyone have the following Mcdonalds Monopoly game pieces?
i have Pennsylvania railroad email me at robotsanta@hotmail.comDoes anyone have the following Mcdonalds Monopoly game pieces?
i have all of them but shortline

Report Abuse


I'm sorry, but I don't have any McDonald's monopoly codes or pieces. Unfortunately certain rare pieces, such as Boardwalk, Golden Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue, are the ones most people are looking for. You have the pieces that are very common and are looking for the rare ones. Many people ask for pieces and codes here, and most people are looking for the same ones.



With these games they make fairly certain that it is unlikely people will get the complete set that they want, and with this round the ones you need are probably the ones same ones that others need and that will make it impossible for everyone. Usually with these games very few big prizes are ever claimed. These contests are really a gimmick to get people to buy more stuff.

Does anyone have the following Mcdonalds Monopoly game pieces?
you should take a look at http://www.caretotrade.com/items/list/15…
What are the numbers of them? it should b e written on them what they are and written on the board the ones you need. i might have themDoes anyone have the following Mcdonalds Monopoly game pieces?
No, sorry, I don't have them. I think a lot of players are looking for the same "rare" game pieces. Good Luck to You.
I have Pennsylvania Railroad...email at jesset3g@yahoo.com
WHAT A GREAT THING TO DO! How smart. Half of something is better than all of nothing. I hope someone with the pieces email you.
I have all of them! BWAHAHAHA!
No I do not try looking it up.
what rail roads do you need i have 3 of the 4

No comments:

Post a Comment