Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone have the Mayfair sticker for the McDonalds monopoly promotion.?

Does anyone have the Mayfair sticker for the McDonalds monopoly promotion.?

Does anyone have the Mayfair sticker for the McDonalds monopoly promotion.?

I have the Park Lane sticker and only need the Mayfair one for a prize of 拢500,000. If there is someone out there with the Mayfair sticker we could go halves!!Does anyone have the Mayfair sticker for the McDonalds monopoly promotion.?
I'll bet that's the sticker that EVERYONE wants.

Nope, I've not got it.Does anyone have the Mayfair sticker for the McDonalds monopoly promotion.?
I've seen Golden Balls on ITV...







NO CHANCE, even though I don't have it anyway.Does anyone have the Mayfair sticker for the McDonalds monopoly promotion.?
Dont you realise there is 100,000 ParkLane stickers out there and only one MayFair sticker?



I wouldnt go 50/50 on those odds .........Does anyone have the Mayfair sticker for the McDonalds monopoly promotion.?
i thought they stopped it because nobody would EVER WIN..

No comments:

Post a Comment