Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to redeem snapfish prize on Mcdonalds monopoly?

Hi there, I have one a snapfish prize twice playing McDonalds Monopoly. I have tried to enter the code on playatmcd.ca but it was invalid and so I went to iwonatmcd.ca and clicked on the redeemable online prizes and the redeemable restaurant prizes and both times it tells me to enter my winning code from the email that would have been sent to my account. How would an email be sent to my email if I can't claim the prize on my account???How to redeem snapfish prize on Mcdonalds monopoly?
Go to the food redemption one.How to redeem snapfish prize on Mcdonalds monopoly?
I have tried several times and every which way aswell to claim my prize but no results. McDonalds does not make this easy for anyone who wins.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment