Friday, January 27, 2012

I played McDonalds Monopoly and rolled 10 while on marvin garden and landed on luxery tax instead of boardwalk?

Isn't this a fraud. It has happened on other properties, but I didn't really pay it any attention, but now it happened with boardwalk, while I already had the park place. I've been cheated because It wasn't supposed to do this. Can I sue. I have a screen cap, and have it recorded.I played McDonalds Monopoly and rolled 10 while on marvin garden and landed on luxery tax instead of boardwalk?
This has also happened to me, and im sure many others.

and for the other person who replied to this.

he is talking about the online game.



but you should look in on what to do about this.

as it should have landed on "Boardwalk"



good luckI played McDonalds Monopoly and rolled 10 while on marvin garden and landed on luxery tax instead of boardwalk?
Uhm... no... The McDonalds game is different from the real game. You don't use dice for the McDonald's game, you have to go to McDonalds and buy their food to get game pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment