Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If I collect the game stamps in one property set, did I win, or could i win on Mcdonalds Monopoly?

I need a couple of game stamps to win 2,000$ on McDonald's monopoly 2009, but if says to collect them, and you could win. Does that mean i have a chance at winning, or did i already win?If I collect the game stamps in one property set, did I win, or could i win on Mcdonalds Monopoly?
If you have collected all the stamps required for ONE category, then you win that specific prize. For each prize you will need to collect a series of stamps, they are in a sequence and they have the same color. Collect all of them, for example 801,802, and 803 and you win the prize for that category. Good luck, I am also collecting them.If I collect the game stamps in one property set, did I win, or could i win on Mcdonalds Monopoly?
in the past years, if u collect all properties in that color group, u win what the value is...i believe its still the same with this years, but i haven't had the funding to go to mc dee's this year yet to find out...if ur not sure, either go to mcdonalds.com or ask the manager of ur local mc dee's.If I collect the game stamps in one property set, did I win, or could i win on Mcdonalds Monopoly?
I noticed that too. I guess it means that if you collect all three you are a winner as long as you are eligible to win according to the rules.
  • mcdonalds careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment