Friday, January 27, 2012

In the McDonalds monopoly game, which are the difficult pieces to get?

I got a piece that I think is one of the difficult ones so I am curious to know if I should keep eating McDs to try and win. So if someone knows which are the hard ones to get it would be appreciated.In the McDonalds monopoly game, which are the difficult pieces to get?
In each color group, the hardest one to get is the last one alphabetically, with the exception of Boardwalk.



Vermont, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ventnor, Pennsylvania, Short Line, and Boardwalk.In the McDonalds monopoly game, which are the difficult pieces to get?
I have a Golden Arche for $100,000 and I need the other half. I have piece number 272 and I need number 271 for the prize. Let me know!

Report Abuse

In the McDonalds monopoly game, which are the difficult pieces to get?
Probability-wise, the hardest ones to get are the ones with the least amount of pieces to win (example: Park Place %26amp; Boardwalk).

No comments:

Post a Comment