Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is McDonalds in the USA playing monopoly again?

I keep reading on people looking to trade game pieces on McDonalds Monopoly. I tried their website, so slow to load.

When I ask for US questions only the McDonald Monopoly questions dissapear. Not sure those questions got deleted for being reported.Is McDonalds in the USA playing monopoly again?
I don't know if they are gonna play it again in the future but I know they aren't playing it now.Is McDonalds in the USA playing monopoly again?
no...
No, not anymore. I think it was over in February or close to that.Is McDonalds in the USA playing monopoly again?
I don't know of McDonalds is playing monopoly again
noIs McDonalds in the USA playing monopoly again?
nope, Monopoly isn't being played by McDonalds anymore...A shame, my brother and I collected a big envelope of places =P
  • spongebob games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment