Friday, January 27, 2012

Is the Mcdonalds Monopoly game fixed or is is legit?

I know a couple of years ago they were accused of giving the winning pieces to their employees. I don't think they ever got in trouble over it either.Is the Mcdonalds Monopoly game fixed or is is legit?
I assume it's legitimate. It's the odds of winning that is off the charts. I think I have a chance at winning the state lottery before I win at McDonalds' Monopoly game.Is the Mcdonalds Monopoly game fixed or is is legit?
I assume it is legal.
In the past it was fixed and there was a big scandal. You may have noticed that the Monopoly game went away for a few years.



Even if there are real winners most people will be big losers. You can never win enough to make up for the damage McDonalds does to your health and wallet.Is the Mcdonalds Monopoly game fixed or is is legit?
It's probably fixed just like the lottery and all of those "win a $1,000 shopping spree" ads. I think it's just a way to get more business. I've never known anyone to win the monopoly game or any of those other scams.
My fiancee won 5,000 dollars a few years ago.Is the Mcdonalds Monopoly game fixed or is is legit?
well i think it real
I think the game is fair and legitimate. I do not think that McDonald's would want the bad publicity, just to give their employees some (relatively) small prizes.
Pretty sure it's legit
According to the rules employees and family can't win, but I'm sure there is some cheating still going on that is beyond McDonald's control, I'm sure they like to keep it as legit as possible because it brings them a lot of business. If government run lotteries have some cheaters there will certainly be some in this too, can't help it.
It's legit. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I usually get a least one free item off the menu between the gamepieces on my drink and fries.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, I think I have to settle something with that rich uncle Pennybags. I've only played once in 2012 and got 8 game pieces and won nothing, even with the second chance online game. Looks like I was just coming along for the ride. It's a great promotional game as I'm strongly addicted to it. I guess they have it every 2 years or so.

    ReplyDelete