Monday, January 30, 2012

Mcdonalds monopoly.!!? ?

Can yu really win that junk or is it all just bogus?! I almost have all of them, Im just missing like one of every color.. lOl. BUt if I do get a peice I need, what should I do? I dont want to get all excigted thinkin I won then end up finding out its all a scam.!! =[Mcdonalds monopoly.!!? ?
you actually win.



=]Mcdonalds monopoly.!!? ?
No you really can win. Mcdonalds monopoly.!!? ?
its not a scam... the biggest food company in the world couldnt get away with that and not get found out... they could try but eventually it would get out and mcdonalds has been doing this for years so i think and believe it is ligit. ... you should sell the monopoly pieces and let other people win if you have lots and are not going to use them...

No comments:

Post a Comment