Tuesday, January 24, 2012

McDonalds monopoly?

What is the likliness of getting a Boardwalk game piece? I got a ParkPlace tab today; and this is my first trip to McD's in like a month. I almost didn't even look at the gamepiece; but i am glad i did!McDonalds monopoly?
I have a Boardwalk piece; if you want to get together, we can split the million dollars!!McDonalds monopoly?
I wonder if you two were serious.

Report Abuse


Mcdonalds Monopoly:Mediterranean Ave Vermont Ave Virginia Ave Tennessee Ave Kentucky Ave Ventnor Ave Pennsylvania Ave Boardwalk Reading Railroad Short Line ralroad If you got any of these, and your looking to sell or make any type of deal let me know stickysteve007@aol.com and on AIM.

Report Abuse

McDonalds monopoly?
R u guys serious

Just wondering

Report Abuse


Hi Sharon,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. I don't know if you're serious or just joking about having a Boardwalk, but I have a Park Place, so if you still have it, we should definitely talk! Please let me know what your situation is. Thanks Sharon!

-John (i_am_magico@yahoo.com)

Report Abuse

McDonalds monopoly?
i have park place if you wana split the mil email me at shocker5@excite.com

Report Abuse


They will not pay you a million dollars in a lump sum. It is paid over 20 years which equals to around $50,000 a year. which mean you will get around $25,000 a year. But if you really have Board Walk I will sell you my Park Place for $100,000 or I will buy you Board Walk for $200,000 today.

Report Abuse


I also have park place, pennsylvania ave, ventnor, kent. if anyone wants to split

Report Abuse


your chances are rather slim, like every one else is saying theres probally a small number of them and its probally going to people that don't even play the game.
screw the board pieces i like the ones that say free food! lol
i think its a conspiracy to get you to get there with the promise of WINNING something... park place on one side of the world and then there is the Ahmud Muhammed in Kabul with boardwalk going "what is this.. i no not what to do with it." FOR REAL!!! that damn Ronald will do anything to get my money...
there is only one boardwalk in the world
We had this in the UK a few months ago. I am guessing that ParkPlace is one of the two top value pieces. The other one is almost impossible to find!
I've had a few park places, but never a boardwalk.
thats happened to me...Park Place is always the easier one to get...even if youre playing the real board game...you can eat at McDonalds all the time now but you might never get the Boardwalk piece...you may in fact get more Park Places...I played the McDonalds Monopoly game and I got 3 railroads...and never the 4th...
Maybe try going to different McDonald's' at another location. I don't think they would have the winning game pieces at one place. Good Luck!
I believe it's so miniscule: 1:100.000.000
Well congratulations to you!
Not that likely. they only print out maybe 1 to 4 boardwalks.

I have others to treade anyone interested
its very unlikely,those things are so hard to win,unless you win a free hamburger,good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment