Monday, January 30, 2012

McDonalds Monopoly?

So what does everyone tinh abut the monopoly game at MCD's. Think it'd a scam? Anyone playing faithfully? I have won 4 online games from realarcade.com. Have had the puter freeze up on me after entering a code several times. So....I have good and bad vibes about the game. I do have over 200 game pieces and literally need one of everything. Wondering what everyone thought. If you would like to know what game pieces i DO have you can email me.



ThanksMcDonalds Monopoly?
It is a total scam. I found a good website that has some facts and some jokes about Mcdonald's Monopoly.



Odds For Game!!

$5 million grand prize: "Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 41,497,391,309."

Trip for two to Vegas: 1 in 114,621,250

Sony Home theater and Flat Panel HDTV: about 1 in 91,697,000

Dodge Viper about 1 in 17.8 billion

By comparison

Win Powerball Lottery is 1 in 146,107,962



http://www.sekoj.com/miscellaneousjokes/mcdonaldsmonopolyjokes.htmlMcDonalds Monopoly?
My boyfriend and I ate McDonalds for about 2 weeks. We've collected almost every piece. But of course we're missing one in every color. They're the ones where McDonalds probably only prints ONE. I dont know if its a scam...but all we've won are toys r us dollars! lolMcDonalds Monopoly?
I think it's a scam.McDonalds Monopoly?
I don't go to McDonald's as often as I used to so I'm not really playing the game, though I'm enjoying seeing what pieces I'm getting whenever I do go.
I don't think it's a scam....I think there are just really low odds of winning! There are "rare" pieces in every set, with only a few pieces made. So if you're missing one from every set, it's probably the rare one. The offical rules for claiming prizes says to call the phone # on the winning set's game piece, sooo.....unless you have a game piece with a phone number on it, you're not in luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment