Monday, January 30, 2012

Mcdonalds monopoly?

has anyone won any cash yet? where the hell is the boardwalk stamp????? lol im so close to winning i am only missing one stamp on each of the colors!Mcdonalds monopoly?
Me 2!



I cant win online either even tho it says 500,000 people have won already! YEA RIGHT! I just think they dont want people to win! I play online and went around the board almost 55 times cant win!!! The game is fixed and the make money off it!



And the guy above me is wrong! I think they only make one boardwalk and its not in L.A.. I live in L.A. and all i could is Park Place. I have no clue where it is! And those commercials with the lady saying she won wont say how she won she, is concieded!JUST TELL US HOW U WON WOMAN!!!Mcdonalds monopoly?
I'm with you there. So much harder when all you need is one piece of each colored area.
ew i never go to mcdonalds, their food is so un healthyMcdonalds monopoly?
idk.. but if you ask me.. i would think that they send different peices to different regions of the country... or at least different states.



It makes sense after you think about it...





Like boardwalk in LA and park place in Detroit...
only a soda hereMcdonalds monopoly?
Whoever has Boardwalk isn't talking. It's the most rare of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment