Monday, January 30, 2012

Mcdonalds monopoly....?

Does anyone have green bond street?Mcdonalds monopoly....?
Nope, but I know someone who bought his farm.Mcdonalds monopoly....?
Yh I do, I have about 3 of them, get them all the time!!!
I suggest that the first answerer is telling porkies!



If you get any of these:



Whitechapel Road

The Angel Islington, Pentonville Road

Pall Mall, Whitehall

Bow Street, Vine Street

Trafalgar Square, Fleet Street

Leicester Square Piccadily

Regent Street, Oxford Street

Park Lane

Kings Cross Station, Marylebone Station and Fenchurch Street Station









....then calm down, don't panic, everyone's got them, and regular McDonalds customers like myself probably have about ten of each. However, if you have any other properties not listed above, then you have already won a major prize, and you should hop to your nearest McDonalds straight away and keep buying fries or Coke until you have the set.Mcdonalds monopoly....?
Haven't got one yet. But they are the ones that are for the 100,000 pounds arent they? I hope you realize that once you get all three green tickets they go into a raffle.
I don't but I have 10 拢1 off at HMV if anyone wants them?Mcdonalds monopoly....?
.
that is one i need as well.
just thinking, does any body actually know somebody who won a major prize last time say above the scooters! nobody will win the house the odds of getting the two blues got to be nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment