Monday, January 30, 2012

On mcdonalds monopoly, how do i claim a monopoly from mcdonalds? I have all three greens?

I have all the greens i need for 50,000 dollars. Please tell me how do i win the money? Do i have to mail the stamps out? Or put in the codes? I know how to play the online, im doing that too. But really important, how do i claim my monopoly. Please help me..:)On mcdonalds monopoly, how do i claim a monopoly from mcdonalds? I have all three greens?
go to their website for infoOn mcdonalds monopoly, how do i claim a monopoly from mcdonalds? I have all three greens?
"Important: For Prize Verification, you must keep ALL your winning Game Stamps! If the Code you entered from a food prize wins a prize in the Online Game, you must keep that Game Stamp for verification.



Win at McDonald's, Redeem Online

It's easy to redeem your non-food, in-store prizes over the Internet. Just go to www.IWonatMcD.com and follow the simple instructions on the screen. If you don't want to go Online to claim a prize you've won in the restaurant game, that's okay too—call the toll-free number on the potential Winning Game Stamp for redemption instructions.



You need to claim your prize by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 15, 2009. Whichever way you choose, be sure to remember that For Prize Verification, you must keep ALL your winning Game Stamps!"



hope this helps! :]On mcdonalds monopoly, how do i claim a monopoly from mcdonalds? I have all three greens?
i will help you, but i need $600.00 for my time.

i need help my self because i am short for my rent,

call me 313-846-0599.

thank-you
  • kayaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment