Friday, January 27, 2012

What are the rules for Footlocker discounts from McDonalds Monopoly?

Because apparently there are sneakers you cant use the discounts on. The girl who goes get the shoes said I wont find out if I can use it until I go to pay. WTF is that? Why cant they just say you can use it on these but not these, or not on new sneakers. I wanted to buy some Nike Dunks, and the girl said I cant use the discount, so how do I find out beforhand what I can use it on?What are the rules for Footlocker discounts from McDonalds Monopoly?
The coupon states " Non-Sale Items Only. Restrictions Apply. See Official Rules ". My suggestion would be to study the "Official Rules" at footlocker.com and make the purchase on-line. Sometimes sales clerks are not correct.What are the rules for Footlocker discounts from McDonalds Monopoly?
Thank You Very Much for the Best Answer.

Report Abuse

What are the rules for Footlocker discounts from McDonalds Monopoly?
Ask the sales associate at Footlocker before you start shopping what the coupon can and cannot be used on.

No comments:

Post a Comment