Monday, January 30, 2012

WIll someone share with me an unused McDonalds monopoly footlocker discount piece?

I lost my 25% off discount piece, I'm aware that the game is over but my old one expired at 12/31 so I still have time to get a discount, 10 points for the first person that it works with!WIll someone share with me an unused McDonalds monopoly footlocker discount piece?
You don't have your email enabled, so here's the code and I hope you get it before someone else uses it. I have another for 15% off, and 2 more for 10% off.



25% OFF



32COJNQ84WVC



Cashier Keycode = 6225WIll someone share with me an unused McDonalds monopoly footlocker discount piece?
Yea it expired in the future.....You're an idiot.WIll someone share with me an unused McDonalds monopoly footlocker discount piece?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment